SDC 8200 CU-M
Article No. 500860
The SDC 8200 CU-M central unit is the heart of Sennheiser’s SDC 8200 digital conference and interpretation system. All settings for the system are made via the central unit’s local configuration menu. Accommodated in a 19” full-metal housing, the SDC 8200 CU-M powers up to 50 conference terminals in six cable lines.
SDC 8200 CU-M can handle up to 4 languages.
The central unit features two analog audio inputs, e.g. for wireless microphones, and an analog audio output for recording units or an additional public address system. An IR modulator (4-channel operation) such as the SI 29-5 connects to the special 15-pin Sub-D connector. The central unit is also fitted with RS 232 interfaces for PC, media and camera control.
- Built-in power supply unit for up to 50 delegate units
- Choice of nine conference modes: Direct Access, Group of 1, Group of 2, - Group of 3, Group of 4 FIFO, Override, Request and Request No Clear
- One additional mode with PC control only: No Request
- Up to 15 simultaneously live microphones (depending on mode selected)
- Four translated languages (interpreter channels)
- Camera control interface
- Voting functions with automatic tallying (Yes, Abstention, No / +,0,-)
- Six RJ 45 sockets for six cable lines with up to 20 terminals each
- Two transformer balanced XLR-3F inputs
- One transformer balanced XLR-3M output for the floor language (conference channel)
- Six unbalanced outputs on 15-pin Sub-D connector for the floor language and five translations
- 3.5 mm headphone socket for monitoring
- Three RS 232 sockets for PC, media and camera control
- 1 SDC 8200 CU-M Central Unit