Article No. 504204
The lightweight headsets in the HME 26(4) series, with their closed supra-aural design, have been developed for use in radio and television applications. The headphones are dimensioned for particularly high sound pressure levels. The headsets are exceptionally comfortable to wear while providing a shigh degree of noise attenuation. With all versions in this series, ActiveGard protects the user from extreme volume peaks.
The condenser microphone with a cardioid pick-up pattern features excellent acoustic performance, with linear freqeuncy response over a broad frequency range up to 20 kHz. Another important feature is its high feddback rejection. The gooseneck microphone boom can be used on either the left or right side. Both allow users to make exact adjustments to their individual requirements.
- Extremely comfortable to wear due to the two-piece padded headband and soft ear pads
- Single-sided cable
- Headphones alllow for high sound pressure levels
- ActiveGard (switchable) - safeguards you from volume peaks above 105 dB
- Flip-away headphone allows single-sided listening
- Pre-polarized condenser microphone (cardioid character) with linear frequency response
- Flexible microphone boom can be worn on the left or right-hand side
- Microphone mutes by positioning the boom vertically
- Cable, microphone boom and ear pads can be replaced easily
- Warranty 2 years
- Cable clip
- Wind- and pop screen
- user manual