epack e 840 S
Article No. 502839
The epack e 840 S provides all you need for your live performance. Besides the professional evolution vocal microphone e 840 S, the epack includes a high-quality K&M microphone stand, a 5 m XLR cable, a microphone clip and a robust microphone pouch.
The e 840 S has been engineered for the vocalist that needs the vocals to cut through the band. Due to its excellent acoustic properties, the e 840 S delivers a high signal output to cut through high on-stage sound levels with ease. A gentle presence boost to even tonal response ensures vocal clarity and projection.
The e 840 S is a cardioid lead vocal stage microphone with silent ON/OFF switch specially designed to perform under pressure.
- - Rugged metal body
- - silent ON/OFF switch
- - Exceptional feedback rejection
- - Uniform pick-up pattern
- - Excellent vocal projection
- - Shock-mounted capsule provides excellent suppression of handling noise
- - Good isolation from incidental noise from the rear
- - Humbucking coil
- Microphone stand
- - Microphone stand with integral boom arm
- - Ideal for on the move: lightweight and easily collapsible
- - Height-adjustable
- - Rugged, powder-coated surface
- 1 vocal microphone e 840 S
- 1 K&M microphone stand with boom arm
- 1 XLR cable, 5 m
- 1 microphone clip
- 1 microphone carrying case
- 1 user manual